Are you in Denial?

"Even after your cigarette is long gone, you have an aura of stench that constantly emanates from your body and clothing. A smoker is like a guy who dumped gas on himself while filling up a lawnmower. He can't smell it, but everyone within 100 feet can. The next time somebody coughs when you walk by, don't assume it's 'fake.' You stink."

About Me

My photo
Mom to 3 beautiful Daughters - Grandmother to 7 wonderful Grandchildren & another on the way!! Been in Civil Engineering for over 28 years. Been with the love of my life for 18 years now. Oh and yes...I'm a Quitter!

Posts that I've previously Written

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

First Blog of the Day

Cigarettes: Relaxing, calming, tranquil, soothing, peaceful.........killers, Cancer givers, disgusting, revolting, sickening, repulsive, ghastly, nauseating, sordid, filthy.

I finally quit smoking after 34 years on Saturday the 18th of November 2006.  Mike is doing it with me.  Wish us luck, we'll need it!

No comments: